May 25, 2011

JUSTIN

MAY 8TH, 2011

IND-DFW

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: Annual training for the United States Army. Mission: To help train soldiers for their upcoming deployment to either Iraq or Afghanistan.

FACT: I have traveled to many countries before UK, Mexico, Canada, Belize and Grand Cayman Islands. Whilst in England, I was involved in the 2005 subway bombings. Main reason for joining the Military.

BUCKET LIST: I would love to take a 6 month travel tour of main land Europe.

GUILTY PLEASURE: I love Star Wars! Some other Sifi, but mostly Star Wars. From movies to video games. I even have a Darth Vadar Force FX lightsaber, cost me $100.

*MY TWO CENTS*: Justin was actually sitting in 7B. The person in 11D was asleep. I had never had anyone in uniform fill out the questionnaire and I am so glad I did. First of all I come from a military family background, so everyone in the military has a special place in my heart. I always find it fascinating to find out the one thing that makes them decide why they have to join the military. Justin, thank you for sharing your reason with me. I wish I would have read his answers while he was still on board, a friend of mine owns a real Boba Fett costume. (I believe it is from the first Star Wars movie) He has it at the top of his staircase, it is a bit spooky at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment