October 12, 2011

GREGORY




LAX-DFW

SEPTEMBER 24, 2011



WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: Wildfire relief crew staffing. Two weeks in Mineral Wells, TX

FACT: I hiked to the top of upper Yosemite falls, Yosemite, CA. Asked my girl to marry me and we now have a 10 month old baby girl named Taylor Grace

BUCKET LIST: Italy, Ireland, South of France and Greece.

GUILTY PLEASURE: Oreo cookies or fudge brownies with milk! Romantic comedy...my wife makes me....

*MY TWO CENTS*: On this flight the person in 11D didn't speak any English at all. There were three D seats in a row that were all harassing each other, I knew that they were traveling together, so I thought I would do some harassing of my own and picked out one of them to fill out the questionnaire. Gregory was happy to do it. I love the fact that he is this big burly firefighter guy, that mentions his girl, his baby girl, cookies, milk and romantic comedies! I was happy to see both sides of him, he is a really great person!

No comments:

Post a Comment