January 28, 2012

ED

JAN 6, 2011

DFW-LAX

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: Attend art show, Visit family/Friends

FUN FACT: 81 - mobility problems, edema and still excited about the fun I’ll have.

BUCKET LIST: 27 visits to each of my children and grandchildren.

GUILTY PLEASURE: At my age I have outgrown them.

*MY TWO CENTS*: Thanks to Ed my blog now includes entries from passengers from 8 to 81. I love Ed’s spirit! He has mobility issues, but it is not slowing him down mentally. He still is excited about his next adventure. Meeting him and reading, re-reading and now writing his responses really makes me appreciate everything I have. His entry really will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope that I am still out and about when I am 81. Hopefully not pushing the beverage cart up and down the aisle, but definitely traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment