December 12, 2011

GEORGE

LAX-DFW

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: Returning from Parent's weekend at UCLA, with my Freshman daughter.

FUN FACT: I almost fell off the leaning tower of Pisa

BUCKET LIST: South African Safari

*MY TWO CENTS*: At first George seemed reluctant to fill out the form and then he came back to the galley and we started talking about him almost falling off the leaning Tower of Pisa.....how exactly does this happen? The stairs are made of marble and very slick, he lost his footing and started sliding, taking his daughter with him. Other than the falling part he said it was incredible. It seems like he has a great relationship with his daughter, I love it. I am close to both of my parents and I really think it has made me a better person, adult and wife. Thanks Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment