November 23, 2011

***HAPPY THANKSGIVING***

I am thankful for so many things...
My wonderful husband, who puts up with all of my antics. (changing my name to Pepper, because I was bored one day)
My Mom for so many things, she gave me such a great life full of adventure, acceptance and accomplishment! Especially for the fact that she edits the blog, because I am a numbers girl, not so much a grammar girl. My Dad, for laughing when I call my Mom 100 times a day and for loving the Cowboys & Chargers even when they play poorly. My brothers for being my only friends each year we moved to a new place. I especially love when we all get together and laugh about the funny things that happened when we were younger. My baby brother for adding another brother to laugh & love with all my heart. My "sister" married to my brother Bill, for being a great friend, amazing mother and who keeps my brother in check.

My In-Law-Family, yes I am blessed with having the best in-laws EVER! Paul's Mom is wise and has always given me wonderful money advice. Paul's sister Sue (my first sister-in-law) & our hour long chats, even though she has three very active and sweet boys. All of Paul's other brothers and their wives, I couldn't imagine a Holiday without them...it would be way toooo quiet.

Darlene, my mentor, who has given me a business sense that I could have never acquired on my own or as quickly.

My BFF's, Chapin, Kim, Ian & Lisa who know all the good, the bad and the ugly and still love me no matter what. These are the people that I laugh the deepest and cry the hardest.

Kristina Lee, Fox News 5 San Diego, for finding my story interesting and putting it on the news multiple times. http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/kswb-seat-11d-blogging-from-the-skies-above-20111024,0,6124773.story

A big heartfelt Thank You to all of the service men and women that prove everyday that freedom is not free.

I am especially thankful for the many people whom have decided to participate in this blog, it would not be possible without them. I keep in regular contact with a couple of them and I am sure I will become even better friends with a handful.

Last, but certainly not least, you the readers. Thank you so much for all of the kind words and support you have given me these past 18 months. I look forward to keeping you entertained in the future!

Thank you everyone for helping me become the person I am today. I am so happy to have each and everyone of you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!

Penni P.

No comments:

Post a Comment