October 27, 2011

EVAN

LAX-DFW

OCTOBER 22, 2011

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: Worked all week in LA, from LA, originally and wanted to see friends for Friday dinner and Saturday lunch. I come to LA often 6-8 times a year.

FACT: I am a foodie and have eaten fine dining in most of the world, minus Africa, North and South Poles and parts of South America.

BUCKET LIST: Find a wonderful 50ish woman who loves to travel, great heart, pretty inside and out and does not give me drama!

GUILTY PLEASURE: Spend a whole day with close friends, laugh, talk and eat. Most important, not think about business.

*MY TWO CENTS*: Evan was great, what a catch for someone with no drama. I happened to be talking earlier to a passenger, that I felt fit the bill, just a couple of rows forward of his seat. I asked her if she was married, it was actually her anniversary, but she had a friend. So I moved Even to the empty seat next to Lori, so she could "interview" him for her friend. I hope to get an update from Lori or Evan. Lori runs a company called Linens for Animals. Please be sure to check out her website www.LinensForAnimals.org

No comments:

Post a Comment