September 13, 2011

RICH

JUL 24, 2011
SYR-PHL

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: Returning home to get to work.

FACT: I have hiked Masada in Israel before dawn and watched the sun rise over the Dead Sea




BUCKET LIST: I need to get to Europe, but would love to spend time in Australia and New Zealand, way out in the remote parts of the countries.

GUILTY PLEASURE: Going straight to the front of the security line at the airport using my airport ID badge.

*MY TWO CENTS*: Rich is a follower on twitter @PaxIn11D and sent me a tweet and picture of his boarding pass...11D. I asked him if he would like to fill out the questionnaire and he did! I am so happy to have any guest contributors. In regards to his responses, I would love to see the sunrise over the Dead Sea. I am sure it was an amazing view. The security line is bitter sweet... nice that we are ushered up to the front of the line (at most airports), but a drag that we have to go through airport security every single day we work.

No comments:

Post a Comment