October 8, 2011

LESLIE

JFK- LAX

AUGUST 24, 2011

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: Going to Palm Springs for a girls spa weekend - 15 years and running!

FACT: I have 3 sisters (out of four of us) 3 of us are born on the exact same day - different years.

BUCKET LIST: South Africa, been to Santorini =). Try to check something off the bucket list every year. Maldives - check!

GUILTY PLEASURE: First Class

*MY TWO CENTS*:
WOW how did her Mom have 3 children on the same day in 3 different years? Most people couldn't do it if they planned it. I love that she goes on girls weekends, for the past 15 years. A group of my girlfriends have just started doing this for 2 years now, with a Barcelona 9 day cruise planned in April...I can't wait, we are going to the Canary Islands. I love my husband but I am thankful for my girlfriend vacations! ahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment