January 17, 2011

SUSANNE (& GANG!)

JAN. 13, 2011
YYZ-MIA

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: To meet with our extended family from Winnipeg where we are all embarking on a 7-day Eastern Caribbean Cruise together. HOORAY!

FUN FACT: Have run a half-marathon (which wasn’t very fun at the time!), Love to bake, bad at cooking and am a Martha Stewart junkie.

BUCKET LIST: *TOO MANY TO LIST, BUT HERE’S A FEW: write a Children’s book, visit Thailand, to save the world from gum disease (I am a Dental Hygienist)

GUILTY PLEASURE: chocolate after breakfast (shhhh…don’t tell my kids!), spending a whole day reading….nerdy but true!!

*MY TWO CENTS: This family was so cool, the crew was talking to them as we waited for our aircraft. Susanne reminds me of my soon to be sister-in-law, Catherine…whom I adore. One of the son’s wants to be a pilot when he grows up, of course, I am all for it! They were a fun family and I could hang out on the cruise with them…no problem! Spending a whole day reading is NOT nerdy, in fact, these days most people seem to consider it a luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment