January 17, 2011

CHAD

JAN. 12 2011
DFW-YYZ

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: Connecting flight to Hong Kong

FUN FACT: I am a photographer and this is my first return trip to Hong Kong since 2009. I like to photograph landscapes and people

BUCKET LIST: Seoul, South Korea; Essex, Germany; Tokyo, Japan; Sydney, Australia

GUILTY PLEASURE: play board games all day with friends.

*MY TWO CENTS: I would love to see some of his works, heck I would love to stow away with them and continue on to Hong Kong. Actually, I would like to visit all of the places on his bucket list. I lived in Japan as a child. Luckily, I have an adventurous mother who took us to a lot of places and made us experience a lot of different cultures. I lived in Japan in the mid 70’s and I would love to go back for a visit as an adult. Please invite my over for game night. I love board games, card games, travel games etc. Ask my husband, I am a 12 year old kid trapped in a 40+ woman's body.

No comments:

Post a Comment