January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! For everyone who follows the blog, reads the blog, passes on the blog and enjoys the blog. I truly hope that everyone is having as much fun reading the blog as I am writing the blog.  I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to meet such a wide variety of people through my job.

In the 19 years of flying I have seen a lot of changes to my industry as well as to the general population and the flying public. Some people tend to focus on the negative, however I decided to focus on the positive and tell that story instead. If you have flown in the last 12 months, I am sure you see that my job is not the most glamorous anymore, but to me it is still one of the most wonderful jobs in the world. It fits my personality and my lifestyle perfectly.

I can't wait for you to come aboard my flight, so I can greet you with a smile, make you feel special for a bit and bid you farewell, safe travels and come back soon. Thank you for remembering to say please, thank-you and acknowledging me when I speak to you. Hope to see you soon in 11D.

Penni P

No comments:

Post a Comment