November 9, 2010

BRIAN

OCT 5, 2010

SAN-DFW



WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: Taking Board Exam for Radiology. It is given orally in a Hotel in Louisville.


FUN FACT: I am really, really bad at surfing, but occasionally try.


BUCKET LIST: Travel to Italy with my family.

GUILTY PLEASURE: Playing video games with my kids.

*MY TWO CENTS:
Good Luck with your Exams! Have you noticed that a lot of people have mentioned wanting to go to Italy? I really need to get my act together and get over there. OK, the video thing….well at least he has kids. I LOVE the Wii and I don’t even have kids. I absolutely love the hula hoop “workout”. It is the funniest thing to do and watch! Watching my Mom do the hula hoop on the Wii, will make you laugh until cry….Love you Mom! (I know she'll be reading this because she's my biggest fan and editor).

No comments:

Post a Comment