March 10, 2012

JOYCE

FEB 21, 2012

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT:
Going to visit friends in Austin. A dear friend relocated there with her husband last summer. I will be spending four days riding bikes around Austin and surrounding hill country.

FUN FACT:
I spent 6 months in Thailand back in the 70’s when it was a “war zone”. Lived among the people 18 miles from the Cambodian border. I love island vacations! Recent trip to Spain brought me home 3 days early due to a “life threatening” food poisoning. 

BUCKET LIST: 1. Hawaii - hopefully going next year for our 30th Anniversary
2- Grandchildren - hmmm, not sure I’ll be around long enough! Had my children late and they are on the path to do the same thing.

GUILTY PLEASURE: Reading a book ALL DAY - recliner works best, but on a beach is outstanding.

*MY TWO CENTS*: Unfortunately sometimes when I give these forms out, I don’t get a chance to talk to the person regarding their responses. This is one of those times. I would have loved to be able to talk to Joyce and get more info about Spain, Thailand, Cambodia etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment