March 19, 2012

PAUL

FEB 27, 2012

BOS - ORD

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT:  Business trip to work with remotely located colleagues.

FUN FACT: My twin sister donated a kidney to me.

BUCKET LIST: To go up in Space.

GUILTY PLEASURE: “Vegging” out in front of TV.

*MY TWO CENTS*: I recently had a couple of Flight Attendant friends ask what answers come up frequently. Going into space and vegging out, decompressing and having a completely electronic free weekend seem to be on a lot of people's minds these days. I didn’t know if Paul was going to fill it out when I first approached him. He was super busy working. I am glad that he did. It made me feel really  great to know that his sister donated a kidney, what an amazing woman. It makes you wonder... how far would you go for another human being?

No comments:

Post a Comment