April 20, 2011

ARTHUR

LAX-DFW

MAR 24, 2011

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: Return from business trip (Raytheon)

FUN FACT: I was camping in Death Valley when it received 6 inches of rain in one day. (Heaviest rain fall in recorded history for Death Valley)

BUCKET LIST: Travel to Europe (Spain, Germany, Italy) (to see old world history)

GUILTY PLEASURE: Hop on my motorcycle and take an all day ride across North Texas, visiting as many small towns as possible.

*MY TWO CENTS*: I love his guilty pleasure. I love driving (a car) through small towns and stopping in for a bite to eat, walk down “main street” and get a feel for the local flavor. My Dad grew up in a small Texas town called Nocona. He worked in the Nocona boot factory when he was a teen. His town is small and when ever our family is there for a visit everyone knows who we are. I like that small town feel, very much. My neighborhood has a bit of a small town feel to it. I know most of my neighbors, we all stop and chat with each other when we walk by or drive up. I can walk to the post office, library, local coffee shop and a bunch of restaurants and bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment