December 22, 2010

BETTY

DEC. 16, 2010

SNA-DFW

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT:
Husband’s Christmas Party and to see Peter Pan at Irvine Theater.


FUN FACT: Hot Air Ballooned in Colorado, Broken ankle hiking Big Sur, Snowmobiled in New Mexico, Toured Venice, Italy

BUCKET LIST: See a Polar Bear in the wild, Motorcycle tour in Utah, Meet Laura Bush, Visit Greece

GUILTY PLEASURE: Spa Day at a resort, A day with Husband and NO phones, Play golf and take my time!!

*MY TWO CENTS:
I love asking these questions. I would never have guessed half of these answers for Betty. You really can’t judge a book by its cover. I love her adventures spirit. She has done some fun and exciting things already and plans on doing more! Peter Pan never grew-up….I don’t think that is entirely a bad thing. We can be adults, act like adults, but I truly believe that the thing that keeps us young is our childlike sense of wonder and delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment