December 18, 2010

JACQUIE

DEC 1, 2010
SAN-ORD

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: Was visiting my granddaughters and daughter and her husband for Thanksgiving and now I’m going home to the rest of my grandchildren and daughters and husbands.


FACT: My husband and I love to go to the “Breeders Cup” We did own a thoroughbred horse at one time. (He was horrible)

BUCKET LIST: Return to Ireland to visit and I would love to golf there as well.


GUILTY PLEASURE: Reading a good book when other things are pressing; and enjoying a glass of wine.

*MY TWO CENTS: Last month I had a lot of people onboard going to the Breeders Cup, now someone who actually owned a race horse. I truly do have the best job in the world and I get to meet the most interesting people each day I go to work…pretty sweet life!

No comments:

Post a Comment