September 25, 2010

PATRICK

SEP 25, 2010

LAX-DFW

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT:  Too be with my family, been away too long.

FUN FACT:  Play Hockey (ice), I’m 49 & still playing. Been to Amsterdam, Holland (Netherlands) & recommend every adult to visit.

BUCKET LIST:  To visit Australia (outback) & scuba dive the great barrier reef. Oh and would like to take a trip to the Space station.

GUILTY PLEASURE: Take over for Hugh Hefner at the Playboy mansion.



*MY TWO CENTS: First time in a long time that we had a very light flight. No one was sitting in 11D so I asked the guy sitting in 12C. I am glad that I did, what great fun and funny answers. Take over for Hef….I don’t know if I will ever see that answer again. I love that bit about the Space Station, seriously….AIM HIGH! That would be an awesome once in a lifetime adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment