September 21, 2010

ALEYNA

SEP 17, 2010
SFO-ORD
 

 
WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: I am going to Chicago to visit the city for the 1st time, visit friends and celebrate my 25th birthday.

FUN FACT:  I used to bar tend at the W and now work at a Children's Hospital. I also keep a blog. My Dad delivered me when I was born. I have 2 tattoos and a B.S. from UCLA

BUCKET LIST: Triathlon, Graduate Pharmacy School, Travel around the world. Greece, Japan, NYC, Tahiti, Indonesia, Brazil, Spain, Amsterdam, Australia and Fiji

GUILTY PLEASURE:  Candy, Reality TV, wine, chap-stick



*MY TWO CENTS: First of all ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ Also, you should have given me your blog address...I would have happily promoted it here on my blog! I love that she has given us the two opposite sides of her personality that make up the whole! It is a great example of "don't judge a book by its cover". If you judge her on just the tattoos & bar tending, you'd never know or find out that she works in a Children's hospital and has a B.S from UCLA and vice versa!

No comments:

Post a Comment