March 27, 2011

APRIL

DFW-IND

MAR 17, 2011 HAPPY ST PATRICK’S DAY


WHY ON THIS FLIGHT
: All business in Joplin, MO

FUN FACT: Have gone four wheeling in the Colorado Rockies in search of Ghost Towns.

BUCKET LIST: Live in Belize

GUILTY PLEASURE: Spending a quiet day watching WWII movies with my husband.

*MY TWO CENTS*: I am also interested in ghost towns, especially of the “wild west”. Thriving towns that are all but abandoned. (except for the spirits). My Mom and I want to plan a girls night aboard the Queen Mary in Long Beach Harbor. I would love to stay overnight on Halloween and go on the midnight haunted/ghost tour. The WWII hobby is also very interesting. One of my younger brothers is fascinated with WWII re-enactment, so much so that he is in a WWII film entitled “Pathfinders: In the Company of Strangers”, an interesting tidbit of WWII history.

No comments:

Post a Comment