October 12, 2010

GOING TO PARIS

Hello,

Just a quick note to let you know I am going to PARIS for a couple of days. Then I am going to Vancouver for the rest of the month. I will probably not be posting until I fly October 31st. I will bring along my camera on that trip. I usually see some fun things in the airport and on the plane.


I am soooo excited, I have never been to France before. I hope I can find something to do, eat, drink and find some museums and stuff. Luckily, I am going with a friend who used to fly Paris all the time. I will give you the full report when I get back. Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed that I can get F/C!!!

Vancouver, will be with my Mom....so it will be a lot of visiting, eating, art and all the other wonderful things you do in YVR.

I promise some great posts when I get back and maybe a picture or two.

PS. For those of you that don't know me personally, I can be sarcastic. Like finding something to do in Paris is going to be hard...really? NOT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment