March 27, 2011

DENISE

MAR 18, 2011

LAX-AUS

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: I was in Austin working ~ this week, I have been to Dallas, Houston and Austin.

FUN FACT: My husband, Brad Server, is “Curly Howard’s” grandson (3 stooges) We met on match.com 5 ½ years ago.

BUCKET LIST: Charity organization for kids who do not have enough to eat, in the U.S.

GUILTY PLEASURE: a whole day (Sunday’s) watching life-time. =)

*MY TWO CENTS*: The flight was full of people that had attended SXSW and poor Denise was asleep almost the whole flight. I left the form at her seat so she could fill it out when she woke up. At one point she woke up, read the form and declined to fill it out because she thought someone was trying to ask for money. I explained what the PAX in 11D was all about and she happily answered the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment