November 7, 2010

CRAIG

NOV 4, 2010

SAN-DFW

WHY ON THIS FLIGHT: Going to the Breeder’s Cup at Churchill Downs. The Breeder’s Cup is the Super Bowl of horse racing. All the top horses in the world will be there this weekend.

FUN FACT:  I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 8 fish, 3 horses and a goat.

BUCKET LIST:  Take my wife to Italy and Australia




GUILTY PLEASURE: Playing poker online. 


*MY TWO CENTS:  I am still working on getting to Italy and Australia too.  Luckily, I can now check Paris off the list. I would love to go to the Breeder’s Cup at least once. My husband has been to Louisville and says it is beautiful. Growing up in San Diego, I have been to the Del Mar racetrack many times, but probably not in the last 5 years. PS. Craig, my Dad does the online poker thing .…watch out for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment